Saturday, March 14, 2009

Was that an Interracial Couple on Match or eharmony.com????

It was on one of those online date things. I was just walking into the room and kinda saw the last few seconds of it. But yep, she was a sister for sure. Dark skin and two –toned French braids and he was white with dark hair and facial hair. Unless he was a really light brotha. LOL!

However the announcer seemed to stress. "We match based on compatibility." So it was possible that it was a mixed couple

YAAAY them!

So you do realize I’m going to be looking out for the commercial again right?

If any of you guys see itm holler!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah for them! I'm really impressed by eHarmony right now.

And I'm completely pissed at ER. I can't believe that broke up Carter and Kem.

Oh well, thank God SOMEONE in America thinks progressively.