Saturday, March 07, 2009

Is it just me??

People that shouldn't be naked or seen in spandex

Yeah, I said. Here is the reason for this topic.

Last week, here in sunny Southern California, the police were called to a church not far from us. About 6-8 miles. Why were they called? Because there was a naked man on top of it, pointing at people and patting his butt cheeks!

YES! You read right! he was charged with vandalizing a church cross.

The other day I was watching the news and they caught this naked shoplifter. What's with naked people going to 7-11 for Slim-Jims, Twinkies and a Slurpee!

And when I was watching one of my court T.V. shows (my guilty pleasure) The plaintiff was a nudist.

LaVerne sent me apic of what looked like a Manatee in spandex. This is the dud that dances to the Beyonce video. Yeah, it's funny, gave me a laugh. But it brings up the question.

WHY?

Now what do all of these people have in common besides the obvious?

THEY SHOULDN'T BE NAKED OR IN SKIMPY CLOTHES!

Why do people with scrawny, pasty, patching, pimply, flabby, wrinkly bodies INSIST on giving us a show? HUH?

This is why clothes were invented. Some caveman saw their neighbor doing his yard and said "UHG, him need to cover up. My eyes hurt."

See it's not like it's my hubby who still lifts weights and has a butt you can bounce a roll of quarters off of. Ahem..sorry I digress. Or a friend of ours who can stop traffic with just his shirt off.

Nooooo. It's the Michellan man or bubba or someone like that that's exposing themselves and we have to watch while eating dinner.

Have you seen this phenomenon? Let us know

No comments: